About Me

Foto saya
WE r extraordinary galz,, with extraordinary life,, in an extraordinary world called UMC.... And it's gonna be excited to join us here, in this blog....,, guaranteed.... WE'll share many things and... save you and ur life from the global boredom Cuz WE r the powerpuff girls!!!!

Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

You've Got a Friend

Wanna hear something?! It's a very cute story about friendship... Tell it to your friendz,, sisters and brothers,, parents,, or anybody else,, and it's gonna be an endless friendship's story.... And the story goes....



When I thought I was alone (among the leaves,, only Lord and I)....



I prayed to Lord to give me someone to walk together....




Then I found one...



Oh no,, two beside me....


Or... more?!



And more....



And more...


We walk together.... and Smile.... and laugh....


And pose....


(whooaaa...,, wait!!! It's not a part of the script....,, let's see next scene....)


We talk....


and shout....


Even when we're at the bottom....

Then we're lose....


We know that we still have each other....


And finally,, I know something beautiful,, like this....


That I've Got Friends....

and You've Got a Friend too....


le gra,
prince

4 komentar:

joseph_4all mengatakan...

nice story..

q ampe terharu..hukz..hukz..

Mutiara Aisyah mengatakan...

So sweettt....

Lus, km kok majang" fotoQ ga bilang2 c, jgn lupa bayar royalti lho... no rekeningQ 08567************,,hahahaha....

gigi puccino mengatakan...

@joseph_4all : iya ta?! sini tak kasi tissue,, he7....

@tiara : wes2,, jgn bikin posting yg keren n romantis ini jd memuakkan yawh,, he7....

Anonim mengatakan...

Luar biasa ... nice ..nice... tersentuh nih dengan alur ceritanya ...

Btw, fotonya bang aTho mana ya ?? :D hahaha ... :D